Plan a Ladybug Baby Shower for a Baby Boy or Baby Girl!
Ladybugs can be both male and female and they can also be called lady-beets. Ladybugs are predominantly orange with black spots, but they have been known to come in gray, pink and brown. They have 6 legs, two pairs of wings, and a sensitive antennae. They eat aphids, insects with soft bodies that suck the juice out of plants. Use these ideas to come up with ideas for your baby shower. Here is a pink ladybug with other free baby shower clip art.
Unique Idea: For a corsage, use an artificial flower with miniature ladybugs
Ladybug Baby Shower Decorations
- Flower centerpieces with miniature ladybugs on them
- Ladybug Diaper Cake
- Ladybug shaped balloons
- Glue black felt circles on plain red tablecloths
Food for a Ladybug Shower
- Apple Lady Bug Treats (go to www.allrecipes.com)
- Cupcakes with red frosting and black spots
Games to play at your Ladybug Baby Shower
- Stick the spot on the Ladybug
- Guess the Bugs – Place a large amount of black and red jelly beans in a jar and see if your guests can guess the correct amount
Ideas for Favors!
- Felt ladybug pouches with candy
- Ladybug shaped soap
- Flower pen with artificial ladybugs attached