Step-by-step Guide to Making Homemade Baby Shower Invitations
Homemade Baby Shower Invitations are easy to make with software that I believe most of you have available to you. In this guide, I will be using Microsoft Word and Paint. You can download Paint from www.paint.net. I’m using Paint to create the background of the homemade invitation, however, you could probably make the same pictures in Word by inserting various shapes.
Let’s Start Making the Homemade Baby Shower Invitation by Creating Our Background in Paint.
- Open up Paint
- Click on the / and pick the bar that represents how thick you want your image.
- Click on the Ellipse and then click on the canvas area. Drag the shape until it is the desired size. – we will be making a stroller
- As this is going to be a bassinet, click on the and place a horizontal line going through the width of the ellipse. It does not have to be exactly in the middle.
- Now click on the again and draw a line from the top middle part of the ellipse to the horizontal line in the middle.
- Now click on the eraser and erase the upper right section of the Tool Box
- Click on the again and use lines to complete the top of the stroller. See below.
- Now you are going to click on the ellipse again and use that design to add two wheels at the bottom of our stroller. You may have to play with it a bit!
- For the handle, click on the paintbrush select how thick you want your brush and draw it on the canvas.
- You can add color by clicking on the jar of paint and picking a color at the bottom. Then click on the area you wish to fill.