What are Diaper Babies?
A diaper baby is a baby made up of diapers that is then dressed in infant clothing. You can give your diaper baby a cap, bottles, pacifies, stuffed animals, etc. They are cute on the table where the guest of honor sits!
What you will need to make a Diaper Baby:
- 1 bag of diapers
- rubber bands, clear
- infant clothing
- pacifier – optional
Directions for a Diaper Baby
- You start off by simply rolling a diaper from the open end and then bind it with a rubber band.
- Now unfold a diaper, DO NOT OPEN TABS, and wrap that diaper around the first rolled diaper. Continue until you have a roll of diapers that is approximately the size you want your diaper baby’s head to be.
- Now repeat step 2, except for this time, you want a larger roll to represent the diaper baby’s body.
- Bind both together with a rubber band.
- Take 4 diapers and roll them from the open end. Secure with a rubber band.
- Insert two of the rolled diapers in the large rubber band that is holding the head and body together. These will be your diaper baby’s arms.
- Add the other two rolled diapers at the bottom of the body. These will be your diaper baby’s feet.
- Take your clothing and stuff rolled diapers in the arms and legs if necessary, i.e. the baby does not fill out the clothing.
- Insert the body into the clothing. Add a cap to the head.
- You can insert a pacifier into the rolls of the diaper baby’s face!