Baby Shower Party Favor Ideas
Baby shower party favor ideas can be found throughout the entire web! However, baby shower favors are not handed out at every baby shower. In fact, it would be one of the items I would cut out for an inexpensive shower. But if you really want to hand out favors to all the guests, you should consider baby shower favors that you can make on your own. You can find some really cute and inexpensive favors in many of your local department stores if you do not have the time.
Some Ideas for Baby Shower Party Favors You Can Make:
- Plastic cellophane bags tied with colorful ribbon.
- This is a quick and inexpensive baby shower favor idea and it is a classic! You can add all type of goodies to the bag such as: fudge, jelly beans, cookies, pink/blue colored pretzels, nuts, etc.
- Soap – melt soap and reshape in Baby Shower themed molds
- Little candles with ribbons – The ribbon does not have to be only pink or blue! It can have polka dots, stripes or cartoon characters that match your theme!
- Gourmet Coffee – This can be placed in cellophane bags or colorful favor bags with drawstrings
- Bookmarks – These can be made easily with Word for an easy and inexpensive Baby Shower Party Favor!
- Fill grab bags with candy pacifiers and close with baby clothespins
- Packets of flower seeds
- Use photo paper to cover candy bars and/or flower packets
- Measure the current wrapping of the candy bar or flower packet and use those measurements to create your own personalized wrapping in Word or Publisher!
- Tea-light candles in glass jar w/ ribbons
- Miniature lotion bottles
- Chocolate – Use Baby Shower themed candy molds and pour in melted chocolate. Place in mint tins or cellophane bags.
- Theme specific Baby Shower Party Favors
- Flower Pens
- Notepads w/ pencils
- Personalized calenders – at www.eprintable.com you can print free custom made calendars.
Baby shower Party Favors found in Department Stores
These favors can be purchased at many Department stores like Wal-Mart and Target or you can purchase them online!
- Favor Tins – Tie a ribbon around these and fill with nuts, mints, m&m’s etc.
- Mini Favor Pails – You could decorate these pails and add small snack items
- Favor Bags
- Favor Boxes – these come in truffle, pillow and pyramid shapes
- Rattle Favor Kit – these are at Target, you pop open the rattle part and add candy
Three Tier Baby Shower Favor Cake
Personalized Water Bottle (Case of 24-8oz)
Personalized Square Favor Tins (Set Of 12)
Baby Stroller Plantable Seed Cards (Set Of 12)
Baby Bottle Votive Candles (Set Of 4)
Polka Dot Square Favor Box (Set of 10) – $ 8.50
From: Beau-coup Wedding Favors