Ideas for Baby Shower Gifts From a Group of People
Of course this will depend on how much money you have but most of these items should not amount to be over $50.00! If you have collected a lot of money from a large group of people, don’t be afraid to ask the expecting mother what she wants! She may want it all on a gift card or she might want a new stroller and/or car seat. Whatever the case may be, for extremely large items that are not on baby registry, it would be wise to check with the expecting mother!
- Diaper Stacker – You could fill this with diapers and a box of wipes
- Hamper – Add some baby clothes, onesies, footsies, caps, etc.
- Bath Kit – This can include baby wash, shampoo, rubbing alcohol, Q-tips, cotton balls, wash clothes, infant towels, lotion, infant brush and comb set, caps, etc. (Note: You can place the items in an infant tub or a basket)
- Diaper Cake – Diaper cake are unique and increasing popular to have at baby showers. They serve as both a baby shower centerpiece and a gift the expecting mother can take home after the shower. Step-by-step directions on how to make a diaper are available!
- Mobile – Purchase the Mobile for the nursery but be sure to check with the mommy-to-be to determine what the nursery theme is.
- Badger/Basket Set – You can fill these with nursing items, nursery decorations, receiving blankets, etc. Be creative!
- Bassinet/Moses Baskets – These are fairly inexpensive and you can fill will necessary baby items.
- Diaper Genie – You can fill these with diapers and wipes and be sure to buy her some refills.
- Gift Card
- Gift Basket – This can be for the mommy, the infant, an older sibling, or for all of them!
- Personalized Scrapbook
- Diaper Bag – This can be packed with everything the new mother needs to bring baby home from the hospital