Making Baby Shoe Mint Cup
You will need:
- 9 or 16 oz Styrofoam cups (16 oz. is better)
- ribbon, curly
- Hole puncher
- Tissue – pink/blue/etc.
- Snack item – Mints, nuts, raisins, m&m’s, etc.
- Cut about 1 ½ inch off the top of the Styrofoam cup and discard.
- Cut two small slits in the front of the cup, about 2 inches each, and about 1 ¼ ’’ apart. This will create a your “tongue”
- Push the “tongue” down so that it is permanently bent è but not about to break!
- Take the two sides and insert two holes on each with your hole puncher
- Overlap the two sides and lace them with your ribbon